sábado, 19 de marzo de 2016

Control

I hate my parents being in control of my life. You can't sleep there, we don't know her parents, you can't date someone until you are older, don't wear that it's not appropriate. Seriously, guys, I'm 15, I don't want to have sex, I don't want to consume drugs, I'm not a slut. I just want to have fun with my friends, kiss a boy, or a girl, get drunk one night so I can regret the morning after. That it's what being a teenager is. Stop controlling my life. It's MY LIFE. Specially with my romantic life, they don't know that I already kissed a guy, a girl! Some books, my parents don't know that I read 50 Shadows of Grey. What if they find out? You'll probably see me in a nun school, or dead. Once being a teenager they have to let you be one. Or if not, I'll move out once I turn 18 and I can get the hell out of my house. Gosh! I can't wait for college.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario