domingo, 20 de marzo de 2016

My Sundays

I hate Sundays, who doesn't? It's the worst day, the last day of the weekend and the previous day before school. It's like, you are happy that it's a day without school but sad because you know you have school tomorrow. My Sundays are worse. I can't sleep a lot because I have to wake up early to go to the church, then, we have a family lunch, then we need to do school stuff for tomorrow and go to sleep early. The only Sundays I like it's like today was. I had a Volleyball match, then, the team, we went to eat some hamburgers, we swam, we dance and we laugh. I love being in the team, it's the only place were I can be myself without being judge. Not like in the church, soon as the moment I walk in, people ask me how am I. I'm not fine! But I can't say it! So, stop asking that stupid question! And people smile at you for you to feel their support, but they all want to go to home an deal with their own problems, no-one is honest there. Why I have to go?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario